Free First Aid and CPR Manual
Would you know what to do if a co-worker was having a heart attack? Could you help, or would you just stand there and watch helplessly?
Would you be able to act if your child began to choke, or would you make the situation worse by slapping them on the back?
We're proud to announce that we're releasing a first aid manual as an ebook i.e. a downloadable PDF. While comprehensive in its coverage, this ebook will continue to be updated as new first aid information becomes available.
Download the manual here (opens a new window).
In this one-of-a-kind guide to first aid and CPR you'll find many topics on how to help during various medical emergencies. Some samples include head and neck injuries, bone and joint injuries, medical emergencies such as diabetes, and convulsions, and of course how to help someone who is choking, having a heart attack, or suffering from a stroke. Each section is broken down into a definition, signs and symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
This first aid manual is ideal for…
- First aid and CPR training providers that wish to provide pre-course reading to their students.
- Companies that want to make it easy for their employees to refresh their memories after receiving formal first aid training.
- Students looking to get the most out of first and CPR certification courses by familiarizing themselves with the various techniques in advance.
- Teachers and educators looking to enhance existing course material with little effort.
- Vendors that want to entice potential buyers with a low-cost, but high-value gift.
Here's what the First Aid and CPR Manual looks like…