Freshwater Aquarium Plants for Sale or Trade in Toronto
These are the freshwater aquarium plants I have for trade or sale. If you're interested in any of of what's shown below, send me a PM through the GTA Aquaria Forum.
These are examples of my plants grown in my tanks. They are intended to show you what your cuttings would look like, but they aren't the actual cuttings you should expect to receive. Those you see in ceramic rings were recent cuttings that happened to be in a good spot for a photo. Below the photos I've posted my full plant list.
Note that at any particular time I can't provide enough to fully stock a new tank and the selection will vary on any given day. My aim is to provide enough to get you started with species you're interested in.
- Alternanthera Reineckii Roseafolia
- Ammania Gracilis (no longer available, proved too difficult to grow)
- Anubias Barteri ‘Nana'
- Bacopa Australis
- Bacopa Caroliniana
- Bolbitis Heudelotii (aka African Water Fern)
- Blyxa Japonica
- Ceratophyllum Demersum (aka Hornwort)
- Didiplis Diandra
- Dwarf Sagittaria
- Echinodorus Amazonicus (aka Amazon Sword Plant)
- Egeria Densa
- Eleocharis sp. Mini (aka Mini Hairgrass)
- Floscopa Scandens
- Glossostigma Elatinoides
- Hydrocotyle Leucocephala (aka Brazilian Pennywort)
- Hygrophila Difformis (aka Water Wisteria)
- Hygrophila Pinnatifida (no longer available)
- Hygrophila Polysperma
- Java Fern
- Java Moss
- Limnophila Hippuroides
- Limnophila Sessiflora
- Lobelia Cardinalis ‘Dwarf'
- Ludwigia Repens (aka Water Primrose)
- Marsilea Crenata (looks like Marsilea Crenata to me, but when given to me it was labelled Marsilea Quadrifolia) (aka Dwarf Four Leaf Clover)
- Pistia Stratiotes (aka Water Lettuce)
- Pogostemon Erectus
- Pogostemon Helferi
- Ranunculus Inundatus
- Rotala Macrandra
- Rotala Rotundifolia
- Rotala sp. Green
- Staurogyne Repens
- Vallisneria Americana (aka Jungle Val)
- Vallisneria Spiralis