Write for Us
We welcome article submissions for topic areas already represented on Infolific. Do note that while we’ll read whatever you submit, we don’t guarantee we’ll post it if we don’t like it. Also, if your article seems like it’s just a rehashed article from another site, we’ll reject it. Your best bet for approval is to submit an article that provides useful information to our readers.
NOTE: IF YOU DON’T HEAR FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF SUBMISSION, YOU CAN ASSUME WE REJECTED YOUR SUBMISSION.
- We require a minimum of 3 articles (related, but don’t have to be a true series). The effort for us to review and revise is otherwise not worth our time. If you submit a single article, it will be ignored.
- Articles should be 1000+ words not including the bio. Don’t pad the length with fluff.
- Your submission should be unique. We also ask that you don’t post the same articles somewhere else.
- If you submit a post, you are transferring ownership of that post to Infolific.
- Opinion pieces are fine and so are factual articles. In both cases, we expect well-reasoned commentary. Just because you think something is true doesn’t make it so — convince us!
- We’re sure your infographic is awesome and we wish you good luck with it, but we’re not going to post it here.
- About links:
- We’re OK with you suggesting a link to another site.
- The links should enhance the article by directing users to relevant and helpful information.
- If you link from the article, please don’t also link a bunch of times from your bio.
- All links will be reviewed for relevance and quality. Links that are not trusted will be nofollowed.
Because we get a lot of contributions, we’d rather you just submitted an article below rather than ask for permission. By using the form below, you agree to the conditions above.
Thanks and happy writing!