Write for Us
We welcome article submissions for topic areas already represented on Infolific. Do note that while we'll read whatever you submit, we don't guarantee we'll post it if we don't like it. Also, if your article seems like it's just a rehashed article from another site, we'll reject it. Your best bet for approval is to submit an article that provides useful information to our readers.
NOTE: IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF SUBMISSION, YOU CAN ASSUME WE REJECTED YOUR SUBMISSION.
- Articles should be 1000+ words not including the bio. Don't pad the length with fluff.
- Your submission should be unique. We also ask that you don't post the same article somewhere else.
- Opinion pieces are fine and so are factual articles. In both cases, we expect well-reasoned commentary. Just because you think something is true doesn't make it so — convince us!
- We're sure your infographic is awesome and we wish you good luck with it, but we're not going to post it here.
- We're not interested in anything related to the 3 P's.
- About links:
- We're OK with you suggesting a link to another site.
- The links should enhance the article by directing users to relevant and helpful information.
- If you link from the article, please don't also link a bunch of times from your bio.
- All links will be reviewed for relevance and quality.
Because we get a lot of contributions, we'd rather you just submitted an article below rather than ask for permission.
Thanks and happy writing!